What your service includes
- Full Caravan Service includes a complete safety check of your appliances
plus a service of all main caravan components. A full damp inspection is
undertaken and a report given. Parts replaced on an average service include
water filter, flexible gas pipe, wheel hub nuts, plus anything else identified
- Habitation Service includes a full damp inspection with report, plus a
check of all the appliances used in habitation. It does not include a check of
- Chassis Service is a running gear service. Brakes, hitch, etc. A basic gas
leak test is also carried out as part of the service.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection - this is a visual inspection and damp inspection
to be carried out with the prospective buyer. Advice can be given regarding
any repair costs identified but not a full valuation on asking price.
- Full Damp Inspection. This is an in depth inspection and report, usually
part of the habitation and caravan service, but can be undertaken as a